Friday, February 5, 2010

an introduction - if you please

Why this space? I already have two others. One dedicated to my daughter - and one dedicated to my desire to own a bakery. Because, well, those are just - well - they are NOT about me. What goes on in the inner workings of my mind. What makes me tick. *shudder*

Here, you will find the raw, emotional, sometimes a mental train wreck side to the flip flop wearing, coffee drinking, monster cookie making, small town marketing professional who used to be a waitress at a local diner. You will discover that I much, much more than a person with a small obsession with good food, exceptional bake goods and local wine. Here you will read why my ass is as large as it is - its because I think everyone should eat 4 meals a day – breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. But, most importantly, here, I will let you look into the corners of my mind - my hopes, my dreams, my fears and my expectations. *eeeek*

And, so, this, this, THIS is MY space.

Welcome to the random mind of a drowning aquarius. So, pull up a chair, grab your mug, a brownie and settle in.

Oh - And, please, PLEASE, don't feed the dust bunnies - it makes em' bite. *ouch*

2 comments:

Molly Louise said...

I love you. :)

Connie Weiss said...

It's always good to have a place of your own....