These 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot. They're better known as the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio" show. I LOVE that show and always watch it every time that I see that it is on.
As I was answering these questions for some reason I was able to imagine Jame Lipton sitting next to me, the coolness of the room and a the rapt attention of those in the audience. So, without further ado:
1. What is your favorite word? shenigans
2. What is your least favorite word? can't
3. What turns you on? the smell of freshly washed sheets that have been hung outside to dry in the warm summer breeze
4. What turns you off? ignorance
5. What sound or noise do you love? My daughter's laugh
6. What sound or noise do you hate? The buzzing an alarm clock makes
7. What is your favorite curse word? ClusterFuck
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Fashion Designer
9. What profession would you not like to do? doctor
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Here's your Mocha Latte with extra whip, everything bagel with cream cheese and Oh - you never have to worry about doing laundry again.