Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Grumpy, a list, III

I pluck my own eyebrows, in my car, on my lunch hour. I find that the natural lighting is amazing and perfect at that time of day.

Extra plus to car plucking? I can get the little visor mirror really close of my face.

Not so good thing about car plucking? I can get the little visor mirror really close of my face.

My sister is a really fantastic writer. If I had even a tenth of her talent, I bet we could make a fortune.

I gave up ice cream for lent. Typically it doesn't bother me to give up things for lent. This year, no ice cream is KILLIN me.

Pettiness grates on my nerves.

I excel at being passive aggressive. Actually, I thrive on it.

I don't play well in the sandbox with others. You'd think that after 33 years of life I learn how to do that.

Either do something right, or don't bother to do it at all. Perhaps that is why I don't ask for help?

I am an OCD perfectionist. (yes, you should pity my husband)

No comments: