Thursday, April 28, 2011

Grumpy, a list, IIII

I have good days and bad days. Today is a bad day.

You'd think by now I'd be able to forgive and move on. But, I'm just not ready. I'm not ready to extend forgiveness for sheer stupidity.

I spend a lot of time in my own head space. For right now that seems to be the safest place for me. No one yelling at me. No one judging me. No sideways glances. Nothing but peace & quiet.

I’ve decided that I torture my body with exercise. That way I can physically hurt as much as I hurt emotionally.

My sister thinks I’ve lost my marbles. I have – but, I’m just trying my best to keep them corralled in my mind.

I breath deeply a lot. A LOT!! I deep breath so much you’d think I was starting my own Lamaze studio. ::sigh::

I feel like life is punishing me for something - it's just that I have yet to figure out what for.

I want a whole day to do nothing but watch what I want to watch. High on that list? Movies. Practical Magic, The Other Boleyn Girl, Ever After, Hope Floats, Anna and the King and some more Practical Magic...

I also want a day that is fill with copious amounts of coffee, coffee flavored ice cream, toast w/ peanut butter and jelly, and probably more coffee. Oh - and maybe a fountain diet coke. Yep.

But, what gets me thru the bad day? I know that at least tomorrow is a new day. And that a new day has the potential to be a good day.

1 comment:

Molly Louise said...

I don't think you're nuts - You're just as sane as I am.

We will have random movie nights when I'm not working after the small child has gone to bed. Practical Magic first on our list.